Saturday 4 December 2010

Just wanted to share

Hi my crafty friends

well am i feeling sorry for myself today, not only did i have a crash and get whiplash, i am now full of a stinking cold, one of those that makes you feel sick, hot and cold and your nose wont stop running! i hate this time of year for bugs.

Anyhow i thought i would just post 2 of my cards i made for Suzette over at Crafty Sentiments. she made 3 of my images into stamps and here are the 2 xmas ones
the first is Candy time:
I love this image and i hope it does well for Suzette.
the second is A Christmas Hug:
Both images were coloured with copics. Sorry cant really type much more my nose is dripping all over the keyboard!! off for a hot toddy and bed.




Take care

Hugs Di xxxx

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to here about te crash and the cold my son came home from work last night saying he felt as if he had a cold coming and you know what man flu is like so gave him some tablets hot drink and off to bed with him. Hope you feel better tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would stop by and say hello to my new Crafty Calendar teamie. Your cards are fab so I have become a follower!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh no how awful to have a cold on top of everything else (but isn't that the way it always goes :-( ). Hope you feel better soon Di.

    These cards are Fabulous, sooo Christmassy :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!