Wednesday 1 December 2010

New Image and off to the GP!!



Well hi there peeps

Today is my day off and this morning i took the kids to school then had a car crash!!

I was stopped at a jucnction and a car ploughed straight into the back of me, it was a young girl and she said her sat nav fell on the floor and she bent down to pick it up.

She then shunted me into the car in front.

Great hey! her car was a right off, she couldnt even start it and all the front bonnet had caved in. I now have no car as the garage who are supposed to give me a courtesey car have none because of the weather!!! bloody great.

I think i have whiplash and i am off to the GP later. At least noone was really hurt and i am so glad i did not have the children in the back and i had my carseat on. Things can happen so quickly.

sooooo on to my card: the image is called "hold my hand"





maybe penguin wants his hand holding in case they crash!!!!

I spent ages colouring this image in and paper pierced the scarf, used flower soft and applique for the snow. The poinsettia was a decoupage sheet i distressed and i added some white embossing power to the edges of the paper and flower.

i am using papertake weekly. sketch and am off to find some other challenges.

also Digital Tuesday Challenge. Animals at Christmas time

Christmas stampin. Anything goes

Crafty Catz. Christmas
Easy craft Projects. Snow
One stop craft. Christmas Cuties
Fussy and fancy. christmas without red and green

Take care in yours cars!!

15 comments:

  1. Ohhh Di as long as you & the others involved are OK..like I said to DD when she wrote her beloved Ford Puma off (only had it 3wks)cars can be REPLACED there ONLY metal when you loose a life POOF its gone..so pleased its nothing to serious.
    onto your cute image fab colours wish I could be as brave as with me colours awesome creation...

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di,
    So glad no one was hurt bad. Hope your neck feels better soon!
    Your card is Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
    I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di so sorry to hear about your escapades today :o( so glad you wasn't hurt badly (although whiplash can be awful!!) - no car - good excuse to stay indoors and craft - your card is gorgeous and love the image - as I do all of your images LOL!! Big Hugs xx Lynne xx
    PS My digi blog launched today with candy don't forget to enter!!!! http://doitwithdigis.blogspot.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Di! You poor thing! Hope the Doctor can do something for you and am so glad you were not seriously hurt. I love the new image and it is beautifully coloured.
    Take care
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh Di, so sorry to hear about your crash, how scary! Hope all is sorted out for you!

    Gorgeous card, your coloring is amazing!
    Take care hun!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card Di!

    So sorry to hear of your misfortune ~ hoping you are feeling much better soon and back on the road!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous card Di. Thank goodness no-one was badly hurt and hope you feel better soon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful this card! And a great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. What was she thinking Di trying to pick up her sat nav and in this weather. I'm really glad no-one was badly hurt. This time of year there is no chance of a courtesy car, I had to go 10 days when I slid on black ice last year. Hugs, Claire x PS. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWWWWW this is absolutely beautiful, what a gorgeous design and that image is totally cute and adorable thank you so much for sharing this with us at both Digital Tuesday and OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is amazing. Great design, pretty papers and embelishments. Thank you so much for sharing this pretty card with us at Digital Tuesday. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Di i really hope you're ok!! xx

    p.s. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just catching up Di - so sorry to hear about your crash :-(

    Love the card
    Take Care
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!