Wednesday 12 January 2011

Colour Create Challenge

Hi there my Crafty friends
Well hope you are all well? its time again for the colour Create challenge and the colours have been chosen by our Teamie Liz. What lovely colours they are too!
I have used one of my new images Dandelion Fuzz from my digi store and colored it with copics. ( he is a little bit wonky on the card).
I finally got my hands on some of those elusive Doilys from my secret santa (Thankyou again), i have made thsi one a little smaller to get some accessories on.
here is a piccie to help with some inspiration but boy do take a look at the rest of the Dts work as their cards are just STUNNING!


I am entering this into Oh la la challenge. - Bling it on- my dandelion is all glitter stickles not that the photo shows this much, but i hope it counts.
secretcrafter. Tons of texture. Hope my doily and flowers count too.
Stamping scrapping Challenge. Flowers
Stampchallenges. something layered. my image on doily and papers.
Papercrafting journey. - lets get digital.- my image.











15 comments:

  1. Hi Di, gorgeous card hun, lovely colouring, perfect use of the colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di awww this is sweet fab colour combo great likkle mousey..stunning creation.


    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I absolutely love this little mouse Di; it's so sweet! Brilliantly coloured in. Love the papers and embellise too.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Di - this is so gorgeously cute!! He looks perfect with this colour combo!! Glad Santa was kind to you, hehe. Did you see I used one of your images, Kitty with pressies on a recent card of mine!! Absolutely fab - I loved colouring her! That is one hell of a talent to be able to draw like this!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card Di, such a sweet image
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image. I wish I got that excited about dandelions. Well colored and your layout is very nice. Thanks so much for sharing at the SSCC. C2

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh lovely creation and so much texture thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...this is so cute - love the colours too!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow very pretty card and lots of lovely texture,

    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 116: Tons Of Texture,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Di,

    The touch of sparkle on your Dandelion Fuzz is gorgeous! This is such a gorgeous card with a great layout and I love the beautiful pink bow!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet image and card. Love all the colours and sparkle

    Thanks for joining us at PCJ challenges this time and we hope to see you again soon!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - The image is so cute - i think I'm going to have to go shopping
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, so sweet. Thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh the furry effect on the little mouse is very clever I lvoe that colouring technique

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! How adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at OLLCB! Hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!