Tuesday 29 March 2011

Top Tip Tuesday challenge GD Card--Nature

Hi there Peeps For anyone that noticed i posted this card on my other blog! DURRR! I had the honour of sponsoring and being GD on this weeks Top Tip Tuesday challenge blog., the challenge is Nature inspired. I have used my Digi 'Fairy Beary' and coloured with copics. I have used a lovely freebie bunting stamp i got from simply homemade mag, i then used lots of flowers and leaves and my fairy doodle sentiment stamp. I do hope you like it. I am entering this into: Allsorts. for a special lady, crafts and me. anything goes and charisma cardz.Birthday for a teen. TTFN Hugs Di xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Di, Fairy Bear looks so cute and love all the flowers a real colourful card! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!