Wednesday 29 June 2011

Colour Create Challenge 74.... Fushia, white & Green



Hi there peeps

Today is Colour Creates Challenge 74. and this fortnight we had a fab piccie to inspire you






the colours are : fushia, green and white. with the optional extra of make your own flowers.


Now i always thought Fushia was bright pink but i'm afraid the colour in the picture doesnt match my card, but i think there are a few variations to the colour so.............

I have used my Image called 'ONE EACH' found here.
I have coloured it with copics and i routed out my daisy punch for the flowers and some candy and sparkle for the centres.

I do hope you like it , i am not making many cards at the mo, life is too hectic, i have my daughter in with me at work on work experience which is very interesting.......
I am entering this into:


Deep Ocean challenge blog. Anything goes Rubyrainbow challenge. Flowers
Hookedon crafts. show us your flowers.
Digital Tuesday. Flower power
Forever friends. Birthday




17 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Di. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how pretty is this Di, a really sweet image and beautiful colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends & Co.
    Poppy♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Di! In my book fuschia is a dark pink/purple. I looked it up and here is the accurate description: Noun 1. fuschia - a dark purplish-red color
    purplish red, purplish-red - a red with a tinge of purple
    LOL you were doing good and the card is great! This is what you get from a loyal follower ;)

    Hugs and Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute fabulous card Di.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Di,
    Oh this is just absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image you've used, the dp's, the colour scheme is so pretty. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so very beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di,
    I don't know if my last comment made it - I love this card - your colouring is fab and I love all the detail you have put into it such as the pretty flowers scattered around. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Di, wow too cute!! love it! thanks for joining us at FF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Di, love your card hun, really lovely, I don't know how you do it, working, creating images, card making and blogging, I'd be going round in circles getting no where fast,lol

    I bet it's strange having your daughter with you at work, don't they grow up fast !!
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Love the image, its so cute. Thanks for joining us at FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Di!!!!

    Gorgeous card, love the totally sweet image, layout is just perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at RRC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous image and divine colouring. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge.
    Hugs,Minna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another adorable image Di! I love all of your gorgeous embellishments. A really beautiful card :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this image is so wonderful and adorable!

    your card is so wonderful arranged with those magnificent flowers!

    wonderful look!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Di! Your card is such a beauty! The papers are lovely, flowers so sweet and the image is sooo cute! Your coloring is fab!

    Thanks for joining us on "Birthday" challenge at Forever Friends!
    Hope to see you again soon!!

    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!