Thursday 21 July 2011

Do it with Digis GDT




Hi there my crafty friends
Today i would like to show you a card, Lynne over at
Do it with Digis. very kindly asked me do. I was flattered she asked me to be her GDT.
I am also sponsoring this challenge from my
digi store. with 5 digis of the winners choice.
The theme this fortnight is Summertime fun and here is my card:



I have used one of Lynnes digis for this card form her store here. I have coloured the image which is also called Summertime fun with my copics.
Hope you like it and pop over to Lynnes blog and join in the challenge.


7 comments:

  1. Awww Di sweet image love how you coloured the stripes..mmmm might have to have a go at this..LOL gorgeous colourfull cute creation..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image and I adore your cards and colours.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Di and that images just adorable. A lovely summer scene!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What for a nice image. Your card is wonderful. I like it.

    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Di and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. Such a beautiful and gorgeous card,Every thing is perfect. I impressed by that. It so cute. I attract by the card.
    permanent spray paint

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!