Sunday, 27 November 2011

Christmas card!

Hi There peeps


Hope your weekend has been a good one, weather here is naff!! and i feel like i am living in the Tundra! its dark before i get out of bed!


I now have me a sun lamp that hopefully will top up my deficiant body! they are even putting Vit D in our cornflakes now cos we get no sun!


Anyhow enough of the moans here is a xmas card i made using my image 'Xmas Cheers' it is coloured with my copics, i have used some german Glass crystals on her coat ( be careful with these i ended up with shards in my fingers!)


The snow is 3D glitter, the papers are Cosmo cricket and the stamps are from papermania ( i think)





I am entering this into :





Totally Papercrafts. - Christmas





Papertake weekly. christmas crackers
Polka Doodles. - Italian christmas( red, white and green)


Addicted to stamps. - Christmas card

Have a great week, take care


5 comments:

  1. Awww! This is adorable - I do love the elements all matching your fab image !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Di! Love the sparkle here and there, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Di! Lovely image and coloring.Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di I just love this card! gorgeous layout and embellies, thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!