Saturday 5 May 2012

New Challenge... Spring




Hi Peeps
Well its that time again over at my challenge blog. The them this time is SPRING!!! ha ha over here in the UK its rain, rain, rain!!! one consolation is i can craft and draw more!! lol!


Our fabulous sponsor is $25 from Thereshegoestamps.



I have coloured Izzy with copics and cut her and the bee out, stamped on the background, and use some lovely download paper from Bearly mine. ,these are just gorgeous! i love them, my blogger background is also from here.

My fab DT ladies have some gorgeous cards to show you, please do go and join the fun!!


3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card hun - love the floral papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah gorgeous pretty card, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Di & I love all the details u always add :-)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!