Saturday 2 June 2012

Male inspired card

Hi there my Crafty Friends 
well its time for a new challenge over at Digidesign. 
My card is with my new digi Teds Snack time and i have coloured him with my copics. I always find male cards a chore to do but once i get into them they are really fun, no flowers is always testing as WHAT do you replace them with, well i just used a few buttons and a cute little ladybug i got from hobbycraft, they where a bags of 50 so you will see them on everything now!!! lol!




Anyhow back to the challenge blog, this time we have a fab sponsor from The pixie cottage and a voucher for $10 (please remember unfortunately postage is extra with all our sponsors).




Now please get on over and join in the fun especially as its fathers day in the UK, in June so you can have an excuse to enter the challenge.
Go and check all my lovely DT's cards they are awesome!!!



3 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous card Di, love the cute image and the fab details
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Di, your card is fabulous! I totally love this cute image, and the details are fab! I have a soft spot for male inspired cards! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!