Saturday 4 August 2012

New Challenge time.... No squares allowed!




Hi there peeps
Well this will be my last post for 2 weeks as i will be on vacation.
Please join in my challenge over at Digidesigns. this time we have a challenge for you 
'No squares allowed'
This little card was soooo cute to make, i have never done one before had to search how to!!
The image is called 'Choccies for you' and i coloured her in with my copics. the little sentiment is a stamp set from Papermania.The largest circle is a large sizzix die then i used my nesties.

The sponsor this week is :
Digidarladesigns

they are giving away 3 digis of your choice.




Papercraftingjourney.Anything goes
Bearly mine. anything goes
wildorchid. round in circles

hope you join in my challenge and i will see you after my vacation!!!! yipeee SUN!!!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at BMD this week! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Di! Enjoy your holiday! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Di, I love the colours :)
    Have a wonderful time away.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!