Saturday 1 September 2012

New challenge Card.. Back to School


Hi there peeps, Hope all is well in your world? Today we have a new challenge over at my Challenge Blog................and of course its 'Back to School'

I have used my new image 'Back to school izzy' and coloured her with my copics.
This card is quite simple using kraft and a computer sentiment.

Now pop on over to my challenge and lets see all your fabulous cards our sponsor this fortnight is a fabulous prize from 'Sweet Stamps', we also have 2 new DT members joining us, please go check out their blogs their cards are amazing!!

Thats all for now........................


2 comments:

  1. oh gosh just love this,too bits hun super cute image and adore the background,papers you have used hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Di! Ah this is such a cute little image... I didn't see this one before! Love the little teddy hiding! Great colouring too! Hope you're well, hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!