Saturday 27 October 2012

I'm Back with a new challenge!!



Hi there peeps

Well i have been missing in action for a few weeks as i needed time to recharge my batteries, but now i'm back and its time for a new cahllenge over at my challenge blog.
The theme this time is ANYTHING HALLOWEEN!!! and we have a fab sponsor
My craft spot


And they are giving away these fabby stamps...............



My card has been mad with some glittery black cardstock, my background image and new Boo Bear have been coloured in with copics the sentiment i have had in my stash for years but i thought it great as the image is Boo bear, I made some grunge board flowers with alcohol inks and crackle galze, i enjoyed  getting my hands dirty its been a long time i have used grungy stuff.
I have included my card in to from last fortnights challenge.



Now talking about grunge, i have been dabbling in art journaling! i am very much a beginner and really enjoyed making these two, i used allsorts of stuff, modelling paste, gesso, gel medium, acrylic paints and alcohol inks you cant see the textures here but i thouroughly enjoyed the adventure and will carry on making some more its great fun, hope you like them??!!!




Well anyway get on over and show us more of those fab halloween cards!!
Take care

3 comments:

  1. Love both card Di! They are fabulous! As are your art journal cards too, you are so very talented!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your grunge flowers Di hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Di... your Halloween card is fab, and I just love your art journaling... very impressive! Have a nice weekend ;) Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!