Saturday 3 August 2013

Stitch em up!!!!!


Hi all
A quick post from me today as i am off shopping!!, this time at Digidesignchallenge. we have a theme of 'stitch' it can be any type faux or real, i got my sewing machine out for this one, but boy is its a pain, i never have much luck with my machine something always comes along to hamper me, this time it was the bobbon playing up and all getting twisted, worked in the end but boy its an effort me and sewing machines dont mix!
I coloured the image in with my copics and the background i cut ot a cloud shape and coloured around it, i also cut out a wendy shape so i wouldnt go over her when colouring the clouds.
The Image is called 'Wendys walkabout'.
I used a mixture of papers but mainly 'simple stories vintage bliss'. i finally go myself one of those elusive corner dies too all the way from Whimsey stamps. i love it!!
The postcard was a stamp i have had for ages with other postage stamps and my sentiment stamp is from circadesigns.

Our very kind sponsor this time is a $10 voucher from


I hope you all have a fab day and go and check out my challenge blog and see what wonderful examples my ladies have posted.............
TTFN


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Your image is just adorable and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and pretty detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, such an adorable image. Love your card, the clouds look Fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card so much Di, it's adorable and absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card and what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!