Saturday 28 September 2013

Show off thoses colouring skills



Hi There peeps
Today we have a challenge these ' show off those colouring skills' i chose to use my image 'Daisies mushroom shelter' i have coloured her with copics and added a little liquid pearls to the mushroom, i have also used the out of the box technique on the image so the mushroom stands out. My papers are my mind's eye collectable i love this paper and must keep a lookout for more designs.
The flowers are from wild orchid craft and i tried to make some mushrooms with a background image i have in my store of the mushrooms. I covered them with crackle glase and liquid pearls but they didnt really work. I have also used a bird cage die from crafty sentiments and covered it in stampendous shabby white embossing enamel.

The sponsor this week is The cutting Cafe. and are offering 3 items from their shop!! how kind is that??


 Go take a look over at the challenge blog. and check out my fabby DT gals cards they are awesome and join in the fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Di. I love the image, she looks fabulous and the papers are really pretty.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Di, love your sweet image and coloured so beautifully, fabulous details.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!