Saturday 12 October 2013

Colours of Halloween


Hi there peeps
Iver at my challenge Blog today we have the challenge 'Colours of Halloween'
I chose not to make a traditional halloween card but just try and use the colours, this is quite tricky so i made most of mine pastel halloween colours!!
My image is from my store called 'Bunnies playtime shower' and is really easy to colour if you do him as a white bunny, i just used a bit of grey where i think his shadows would be and a bit of green for the grass and some glitter on the dandelion seed. Really easy and quick!
The papers are a paper pad 'New Bloom'.
Our sponsor this week is Marker pop
and is giving away a $10 voucher, please remember postage is extra.

I do hope you will whizz on by and join in our challeneg it would be great to see what creations you have made.



5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Di. I wish I had thought to do something different with Halloween colours. Thanks also for allowing me to Guest for you :) Have a wonderful Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Di, love that cute bunny and such pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card Di, love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Di. The image is so sweet and I love all the pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bunnies so so so cute x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!