Sunday 1 June 2014

New card and Candy Time !!!!


Hi There my lovely Ladies
I have a card to share today i have done using my new image 'Time to Share Cake'
I have finally bought myself some Distress markers and i am loving Them!!! they are taking a bit of getting used to but i think i will stick with them, i now need more colours!!lol!

I have used a Tim Holtz Die and lots of distress paint, the image is so large ther is not much room for embellishments!!
I do hope you like it......

Now onto my candy............

It will need a few blog hops but only one comment is needed...........

Please pop over to my Digi Blog become a follower.....
then pop over to my website take a look around and i would like you to tell me any home truths about what you do or don't like about it.

 Do you think i need a search button? 

All your constructive criticism is welcome, please leave the comment on my digi blog or on here......

The Candy will be up for a few weeks.!!!


have a great week!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the card and image. I'm a new follower. Also, you link where it says Digi Website doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fabulous sweetie, love bears and fab colours too, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!