Tuesday 31 May 2011

Cute card Thursday Challenge and others




Hi There my crafty friends
I have a card to show your for the
Cute card Thursday challenge. i have a few days off work so some fab crafty time!
the kids are off school too but old enough now to be doing their own thing which is wonderful, my daughter has had to go into school though for a dance practise and my son is out on his bike god knows where, scares me thinking how far they ride, i give him guidelines but i know he breaks them, but you have to let them go into the world and get their confidence thank god for mobile phones at least i acn keep track of him.

Anyhow onto my card:
Here is the sketch for CCT:

and here is my card. I have new 2 of my digis background castle and Princess in the mirror, coloured with copics. do hope you like it:






I have used some Kraft and a paperpad and a ticket sentiment.
I am also entering this into peartreedesigns. Sparkle - the diamonds on her crown.
Spoonfulofsugar. Flower power.
Stampsomething. sentimental.






Thats all folks, i am off for a swim now to try and keep some order of the body ( fighting a loosing battle there! lol!) take care.




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation sweetie, the image is just gorgeous and i love the background too perfect, love your colour choice too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..your card is totally gorgeous!! What a fun image to play with and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an amazing card in cheerful colors and full of wonderful details. And your take on our sketch is amazing!

    Thanks for playing with us at CCT this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning coloring and those flowers are to die for! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!