Wednesday 1 June 2011

Bling it on Challenge


Hi again peeps
here is a card i made for the new challenge blog
Bling it on. this is my GDT card as i am sponsoring the challeneg this week. You will win 5 digis from my store. The challenge is embossing. I chose to use my image 'Bubble Duck' available Here.




I coloured the image in copics and then used some fab liquid applique this image is perfect for using it and oh i had so much fun!!!

Just make sure when you use it you have done all your shapes using the cuttlebug before you use the applique. I always forget then have to run it through and squash it all flat!!! arrrhhh so anoying, but i do it everytime how dunce is that???
the embossing was the circle folder as i was trying to follow the theme of bubbles.

The sentiment i made myself on the PC and the little heart stamp was freebie.

I do hope you like it. so get on over to Bling it on. and join in the fun!

i am also entering this into craftsandme. punch it out.

also crazychallenge. Pets
also Mytimetocraft. Funny, hope this card makes you smile

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is just stunning love the image and colours, the papers are fab too, gorgeous work hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Di, love the sweet image and those bubbles.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, super fun image,made me smile, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!