Friday 9 September 2011

My New Challenge Blog and card






Well Hi there my crafty friends
Its been a long time since i have posted on here, i have been away on holiday to sunnier climbs and been really busy setting up my new
CHALLENGE BLOG.
We have some fab sponsors and it will happen every other Saturday starting TOMORROW!!!



Whooo!



you can use any image you wish, stamped or digi and the theme this ANYTHING GOES a nice easy one to start, please come and join in the fun!




Our sponsor this Challenge is my lovely blogging friend Lynne from
CRAFTS4U. Lynne has a new crafting site with some fabulous goodies and also her Digi sentiment downloads and stamps. She has very kindly offered a voucher for £10 for this first challenge THANKYOU HUN!




My card is made using some freebie papers and my image 'little Lou storytime' available from my digi store HERE.


Please come and join us and check out my new fab DTS cards!



Here are a few picies from my hols: ( just to bore you!!)



This is a piccie from my Brothers roof Terrace, he emigrated 4 yrs ago and has now bought his own house in a lovely village in Mallorca, this is my hubby and wife, Bro and kids:


Just to show you how beautiful the water was here:



This was a night at crazy Golf, me in black, daughter in the greyish dress, son, brother and sisterinlaw who unfortunatley split her calf muscle falling down some steps on a boat:





this is me with the biggest boobs in the world!! son, hubby, and Bro snorkling , my fav hobby! love all the fish swimming between your legs AWSOME!


Oh to live in the sun like this everyday, i do so envy my Brother, what a fab life!



Anyhow sigh! back to blogging world, please join in the fun, look forward to seeing you!


TTFN

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Di, so cute and pretty. Great holiday pics too :o) Will get colouring later so I can join in with your first challenge! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fab, Di! Love the color combo and your paper piecing is cute!

    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Di! Congrats on your new challenge blog! Your card is lovely, the colours and paper piecing are fab! Thanks for sharing your pics, looks idyllic! Hugs, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Di & so pretty :)
    The photos are great & I'm glad you had such an enjoyable holiday.
    I love being part of your team :D
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Di. Your coloring is gorgeous and the papers are so perfect for this girly image. LOVE the vacation pictures - wow, I would love to visit there someday.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!