Sunday 25 September 2011

Taking a Blogging Break

Hi Guys
Just to let you know i will betaking a blogging break, i have not been posting reularly on here fro a while and i am finding it difficult to keep up with my Digi store and New challenge blog.

My cards will be uploaded on my challenge blog them my store. I will still be popping around to see all your fab creations, and still very much still here in blogging land, its just i need more time for my images.
Hope you understand, take care.
Hugs Di xxx

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe it!!!
    I've not been able to blog for 2 years and just as I'm getting back into it, you're taking a break LOL
    I've fallen for your digi stamps Di and am gonna treat myself ;o)
    And now I'll be going over to your challenge blog for a nosey.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!