Saturday 30 August 2014

All about animals


Hi Peeps
I am 'just' back from my hols and raring to go with the new challenge over at Dis Digis
Our fabulous Sponsor this time is :


There is a $15 prize for the winner ( winner pays shipping)

My card is made using my image 'Izzy with Pony'
I have coloured her with copics and used a leaf stamp i had in my stash for the border.

Sorry for the short post but i have lots to catch up on and to get the kids sorted for the new term ahead!

Please join in the challenge and if you use one of my images you can be in for a change to bag 2 of my digi images of your choice!

Must dash!!!





4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Di. I love the cute image and all the pretty flowers.
    Hope you had a good holiday
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Di, I love your adorable image and pretty papers.
    I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fab card Di, totally love this image and your coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!